CAE Ultra Shifter - Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
EXPEDITED DELIVERY AVAILABLE: Contact: email@example.com
Availability: This is a Special Order Item. ETA 8-12 Weeks
CAE Ultra Shifter - Optimized for motor sports with the following features:
- CAE Ultra Shifter for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 5 - 9 with 5 Speed gearboxes for use with the original gearshift cables. This switch type uses the serial reverse gear lock in the transmission (no mechanics on the shift lever).
- Shifter uses stock shift cables.
- Short and super-precise shifting travel, exclusively H-pattern.
- The coupling system remains in its original form.
- Racing-style appearance.
- Characterized by its optimal ergonomics with a focus on motor sports: perfect positioning of the shift lever close to the steering wheel. The shift pattern is confined to approx. 65 x 65 mm.
- Low weight and high stability: the milled and lathed parts consist of 7075 aluminium alloy; the substructures are made out of laser-cut, 3 mm thick AlMg3 aluminium. The parts are combined in the WIG welding process and brushed blank for an optimal finish.
- Problem-free shifting of gears under stress or in curves.
- Integrated center position spring, ensuring perfect feedback when changing columns while shifting up and down.
- Right/left stops and reverse gear stop adjustable separately.
- Simple installation through complete conversion kit: All systems are delivered with all small parts, fastening material and detailed installation instructions.
- Shifters is intended for vehicles without interior equipment or without a center console and make use of the mounting points of the original shift lever.
- Optionally available in all black anodized (please ask for delivery period). All shifters with anodized aluminium gear lever knob in the following colors: titanium grey (standard), blue, red, black, silver or orange.
|Total height:||approx. 415 mm|
|Total length:||approx. 240 mm|
|Dimensions of base plate:||approx. 240 x 130 mm|
|Shifting travel:||approx. 65 mm|
|Selector travel (transverse direction):||approx. 65 mm|
|Weight (complete):||approx. 1,05 kg|
|Offset of the gear lever knob (back / up):||approx. 70 / 150 mm|
Delivery: Shifter completely assembled, all screws, installation instructions (downloadable link)